Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Inappropriate

My friend's mother invited us to go swimming today. I actually put on my swimsuit, hence the lack of pictures on this posting. We swam for a little while and then I invited my friend's two little boys to my house to play. We ran to Sonic for "Happy Hour" and then to the bread store. Mind you, I still had on my suit and some shorts. I waited until the bread store looked clear of any other customers and then ran in. I was afraid I might burn the clerk's eyes out with my unattractiveness, but he survived the ordeal. He did say, "Have you been swimming?" I wanted to say, "No, I dress like this everyday because I am so hot." When I got back in the car (the whole ordeal took about one minute) I said to the kids, "Was that fast enough?" One of the little boys said, "Did you hurry fast because you are in your swimsuit?" I said, "Yes, I didn't want to traumatize anyone." Charlie piped up, "You went into a store in your swimsuit? That is not appropriate." He's right, it is not appropriate for me to put someone through that, but when you are in a hurry... And I thought Charlie wasn't ready for kindergarten. What do I know?

1 comments:

Carol said...

Angie,

I truly think that you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever know inside AND out!!!