Saturday, July 5, 2008

Things Kids Say

The boys were going to Mark's family cabin and Jack had his own take on things which he shared with a couple of my friends. Although he was mistaken he thought all of Mark's family was going to be there. He told them, "We are going to my dad's family's cabin. There will be 29 people, 3 of which are lactose intolerant, 2 senior citizens, and there is only one bathroom!"

We were at the hospital visiting my dad and of course the kids wanted to go to the cafeteria. My grandma said, "I was down there today and there is really nothing good." Henry said, "I need to be the judge of that myself."

At the cabin the adults were looking for Charlie and his cousin Sami, who is an 8 year old girl. Someone asked, "Has anyone seen Charlie and Sami?" To which Henry replied, "They are upstairs making out." I think we need to have a talk!

I know Charlie has said some crazy things, but at the moment I cannot remember them. I will update with his craziness later.

1 comments:

Carol said...

Loved this!!!
Hope your dad is doing better.