Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rotten Brains


Henry and Charlie have been home sick ALL week! Needless to say they have been playing a lot of video games. I told them to come upstairs so we could go to Redbox and get a movie. Charlie said, "Do you want us to stop playing our video games because if we keep playing we will rot our brains out?" When I asked Charlie where he heard that he said Jack told him. Jack is the last person I would take rotten brain advice from.

"Yeah, you have been playing too many this week," I said.

Henry grumbled, not thinking I could hear, "So we're going to watch a movie instead, like that isn't going to rot our brains out."

Charlie put his hand up on his forehead (they have had fevers, so he continously checks his head) and said, "I think my brain is already rotten."

2 comments:

Carol said...

I'm still laughing!!!

Sorry your kids are sick though...we had it two weeks ago and the fever lasted for 4-6 days followed by a hacking cough. :(

Unknown said...

Grandpa was laughing so hard he could only say, "Oh, my gosh!"