Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Have Succumbed!


I have succumbed to the blogging world. I was told today by a friend and then it was confirmed by Mark, that I have some tendencies similar to those of a child with ADD, so I may do this once and be done with it. But, while watching a re-run of "Murder She Wrote," I realized that if Charlie can identify Jessica Fletcher and even figure out who the "murderer" is, I may have more spare time that I admit.Today Mark was cleaning up the dinner dishes while I was finishing my continuing ed (teaching CE, I need to clarify since I have to do continuing ed for various vocations; not being able to decide on a career a direct side-effect of my ADD) and the boys were sitting at the bar watching him clean up dinner and watching TV at the same time. All of a sudden Charlie said, "Dad, that is what I am going to get you for your birthday." Mark said, "What?" Charlie said, "Rogaine foam." Mark asked, "Do you know what Rogaine foam is for?" Charlie answered, "Yes, it is for your bald spot." The one thing about having kids is they are not shy about pointing out your flaws!So Mark doesn't feel picked on, my kids are always asking me why I can't seem to lose any "pounds." They say, "Mom you exercise, but you are not losing any pounds." Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed.
2 comments
5/23/08
by Angie
Delete
1 – 2 of 2

1 comments:

Carol said...

Loved this!!! Especially the Jessica Fletcher and the Rogaine parts. You truly do crack me up!